So, couple days ago, my friend and I had made a crossword puzzle. Crossword puzzle is a very popular game among all the groups. It is a very interesting at the same time very intellectual game. Crossword puzzles are not only a great pass time activity but also a very healthy hobby. You can find crossword puzzles on the internet, newspapers, and even magazines. But now, my friend and I had made it.
So, we had a unique trick to make this puzzle up. How? Our teacher gave us two large plastic of bottle caps that have been given letters. And we had to take 100 bottle caps with the provisions of each letters. For example, for the letter A we took 9 bottle caps, for the letter B we had to take two bottle caps, and so on. We should arrange the bottle caps into a collection of words as much as possible and should not be left. I'll give you an answer key down below, and also the picture of our crossword from bottle caps
Well, for you who don’t know how to play, we have some basic rules here. Honestly, crossword is a very easy and simple game. Anyone of any age can play this game. In this games, you have to fill up those empty black boxes and white boxes with the right words. There are ‘Across’ boxes and ‘Down’ boxes. Your job is to understand the statements and fill up those boxes until it done. Let's try it!
1. Large and heavy animals that have thick hair and sharp claws and that can stand on two legs.
2. A device consisting of two rows that are brought together by pulling a small sliding piece over them.
3. Past simple and past participle of keep.
4. A treatment for the hands that involves making the skin feel softer and making the nails look better by cutting, smoothing, and painting them.
5. Flour mixed with water and often yeast, fat, or sugar, so that it is ready for baking.
6. Move slowly or with difficulty, especially with your body stretched out along the ground or on hands and knees.
7. The present tense of sat.
8. The ability to share someone else's feelings or experiences by imagining what it would be like to be in that person's situation.
9. very, extremely, or to such a degree.
10. Has same meaning with : every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
11. The direction from which the sun rises in the morning.
13. The most powerful piece on the board in the game of chess.
14. He/she/it form of be.
15. Unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important or know more than, other people.
16. The present tense of did.
17. To experience something physical or emotional.very, extremely, or to such a degree.
18. A preposition that has the same meaning with 'inside'.
WHOOPS.. Where's the 'Down' statements? Don't worry, you can see it in here Dewi Indah CWP
Love and Kindness